- I am a certified Network Associate and Routing Engineer of MiKtroTik (MTCNA / MTCRE), a certified Ubiquiti Wireless Broadband Administrator (UBWA), a certified System Administrator (Windows Server 2008 & 2012) (NIIT-Liberia), a certified Siemens Process Control Engineer, and an experienced, enthusiastic Information, Communications Technology and Network Specialist. Studied Network Engineering at the National Institute of Information Technology (NIIT) in Liberia, and currently studying Automation Engineering at China Three Gorges University in Yichang City, Hubei Province, China (Graduating Senior 2021).
I have eight (8) years of experience in reputable/humanitarian institutions (NGOs) in which I set up VSATs, Wireless Links (Point to Point, Point to Multi Points) & implementing firewalls securities using Mikrotik, Linux, Ubiquiti, CradlePoint 1100 Router, D-Link, Ubuntu, Elastix systems e.t.c
My experience has been drawn with massive exposure through various training in Software (programming) Python and Networking (N+), Motion & Process Control, PLC……etc.
Native English Speaker.
Second language: Chinese level 4
I am a team player, Student leader (Vice President Emeritus for the Liberian Student Union in China-LSUIC, current president of the College of Electrical Engineering and New Energy EENE community of International Students EENECIS). A quick learner, and a technical result-oriented individual seeking placement in any ICT/Engineering firm and humanitarians organizations.
* Click the button to send an offerSend Offer
● Assists with building-out, configuring, installing and supporting laboratory information
systems (LIS) and other related systems as directed .
● Performs basic troubleshooting, repair and maintenance of computer equipment.
● Troubleshoot network connection issues and configure network drivers.
● Install, upgrade and provide support for network, server equipment and software to include
● Support field teams in data collection
● Provide training to Laboratory and administrative staff on IT systems and software
● Provide coding and system level configurations (scripting, etc.) as needed for the success of
the LIS implementation .
● Conduct testing and provide feedback to the software development teams on new features,
changes, and bug fixes
IT support Engineer
• Network monitoring and supervision.
15 counties and 4 sites in Monrovia
• Testing the network for weakness
• Keeping an eye out for needed updates (MiKtroTik & Ubiquiti routers and mobile software).
• Installing and implementing security programs (Firewall rules, physical security....).
• In many cases, E-mail and Internet
• Evaluating implementing network management software (NAGIOS, DUDE.....)
• Monitoring network traffic and bottleneck (ISP's backup and main link)
BSc in Automation Engineering
Key concentration or emphasis: